Italian courses in Venice
Small groups, maximum motivation
Italian courses in Venice are an opportunity to study Italian in pairs or with small groups of students. Even more, we guarantee for sure innovative and fun techniques.
Qualified teachers with long experience are ready to help you to improve your knowledge of Italian using interesting and effective teaching activities. Also, Italian courses in Venice are held in a relaxed and informal environment that allows you to talk freely without having any fear of making mistakes. People come from all over the world and it is interesting to have a cultural exchange with them.
These are some details of the courses:
- Every Italian language course in Venice takes place from Monday to Friday.
- Lesson hour has an effective duration of 60 minutes.
- We offer short Italian language courses starting from a week, but also long-term courses.
- There is an entrance test for those who are not absolute beginners.
- The school issues a certificate of attendance on request to all participants at the end of the Italian language courses.
Our professors graduated from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and specialized in teaching Italian to foreigners, with considerable teaching experience in Italy and abroad, use the communicative method.
Because they explain Italian grammar inserting it into real contexts of everyday life, students can understand grammar very well.
Most noteworthy Modern teaching techniques such as Total Physical Singing Response created by the school director, nice role play, listening exercises, make lessons always dynamic and funny, helping to speed up the time language learning.
Attending Italian language courses in “Easy Italian Language & Art” Venice School, you will enjoy learning Italian! See you soon in Venice or Online!
In this period cause to Corona-virus, we organize Online Italian lessons with Skype or Zoom.
- Group courses Max 5 students (course of 15 hours per week)
- Intensive courses Max 10 students (course of 20 hours per week)
- Morning, afternoon and evening classes
- The communicative method, grammar in context
- Educational and fun activities
- 2 teachers for courses of 15 and 20 hours per week
- One week / 200 Euro / 20 hours
/ Costs and offers – Italian Language courses
Group courses / Maximum 5 students / 15 hours per week
15 Total Hours
30 Total Hours
45 Total Hours
60 Total Hours
Intensive courses / Maximum 10 students / 20 hours a week
20 Total hours
Morning (9.00-13.00) – € 260
Afternoon (14.00-18.00) – € 200
40 Total hours
Morning (9.00-13.00) – € 450
Afternoon (14.00-18.00) – € 330
60 Total hours
Morning (9.00-13.00) – € 620
Afternoon (14.00-18.00) – € 460
80 Total hours
Morning (9.00-13.00) – € 760
Afternoon (14.00-18.00) – € 640
Where we are?
We only receive by appointment