Long term Italian courses
Long term Italian courses in Venice
These courses last from 2 to 12 months. If you are interested in long term Italian courses, these are the courses that fit perfectly. Would you like to live Italy attending Italian language courses in Venice and live for more than some week in this beautiful city? You can come to Venice and attend our long term courses.
Why attend long term Italian courses in Venice?
- City uniqueness
- You are surrounded by Art enviroment
- High quality and real modern and dynamic teaching way
- Not expensive fees
How to get the Visa?
We help the students who would like to stay for more than 91 days in Italy to get the Visa but Italian Embassy will decide if accept or not to give you this document.
We higly advice you to check Italian Embassy Website to discover what you need to ask for a VISA
For trips less than 90 days, we advise you to come with tourist visa.
Citizens of the following countries don’t require a visa to frequent a language course in Italy:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia,
Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria,
Canada, Chile, Costa Rica,
Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro,
New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Korea,
Singapore, South Korea,
United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay,
Citizens of countries not listed are required to request a visa (possibly for a tourist visa) to frequent a language course in Italy (e.g. Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Colombia, Macedonia, Georgia, India, Marocco, Peru, Russia, Serbia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the Ukraine).
How to request a tourist visa
The following documents are required to request a tourist visa (up to 90 days):
- Request form
- 1 passport format photograph
- Passport with at least three months additional validity beyond the period for the requested visa, and with at least one empty page
- Documentation confirming possession of financial means sufficient for sustenance during the stay in Italy
- Return airplane ticket
- Medical insurance for the entire duration of the stay (for medical treatment and hospital admissions)
- Documentation that proves that you are in a socio-economic position or in a working and family position that guarantees your effective interest in returning to your own country at the end of the validity period of the visa
- Confirmation of hotel booking or other accommodation.
The visa should be issued within 90 days (usually within 2 to 4 weeks) and its duration corresponds to the duration of the course you are going to frequent, and in any case not for longer than a year.
Prices 2018 year
- 2 months 160 hours 960 Euro
- 3 months 240 hours 1440 Euro
- 4 months 320 hours 1920 Euro
- 5 months 400 hours 2400 Euro
- 6 months 480 hours 2880 Euro
- 7 months 560 hours 3360 Euro
- 8 months 640 hours 3840 Euro
- 9 months 720 hours 4320 Euro
- 10 months 800 hours 4800 Euro
- 11 months 880 hours 5280 Euro
- 12 months 960 hours 5760 Euro
*Minimum students number required to activate Italian long term courses: 4 students of the same level