Learn Italian in Italy
Why Learn Italian? We asked this to our students
- Yu: I am learning italian because it is very important for my studies. I live in Italy and I need to improve my Italian language to understand better the teacher at the University. I need to be fluent as soon as possible to reach my goal.
- Sam: Learn Italian is necessary for my job because all the other colleagues speak Italian and I would like to speak this language because I live in Venice. Learning Italian is useful to have more friends and be able to feel the atmosphere of the city.
- Yoko: I learn Italian because I am fond of Opera, I used to sing in a chorus in Japan and now I play the piano. I love Italian language and I like to improve it attending Italian language courses in Italy and in Japan.
- Gabriel: My wife is Italian and I want to learn Italian to speak with her in Italian. I like the sound of the language and I consider this latin based language one of the most interesting in the world.
- Susy: I study Italian because I have a lot of friends in Italy and every year I come to visit them and I wanna be able to be fluent in Italian.
- Mark: I attend Italian courses in Italy every year because I want to discover different part of Italy and at the same time, because I am very interested in Italian food, I want to know new words linked up this fantastic world.
- Paul: I like Italian language and I am studying italian because I like Italian Serie A and when I have time I come to visit my friends in Milan and Venice and we go together to see Italian football matches.
- Kevin: I’m studying Italian because I like Italian landscape from North to South, I like Italian Mountains such as Dolomite, where I used to ski. I used to come to visit Italy several times every year and it is a nice idea to learn Italian.
According to these Bloggers students learn Italian because…..
Take a look here: BLOG
Why Learn Italian in Italy or Learn Italian in Venice?
Learn Italian Italy
is the right choice. In Italy there are a lot of beautiful cities where students can learn Italian language, starting for example from Venice, one of the most beautiful city in the world. Italy is plenty of cultural places such as: Venice, Roma, Florence, Verona, Napoli, Palermo
Learn Italian in Venice
is fantastic because Venice is unique and you will not have in other cities an experience like it. You will discover the city walking trough narrow streets and passing very nice squares.
You will apreciate this city in every period of the year with her cultural events such as International Biennale Art, International film festival. Venice is fantastic and there are also several place where you can relax drinking “Spritz” the typical Venetian drink eating “cichetti”, traditional Venetian food.
Study Italian in Italy is interesting
to discover one country based on culture, meet Italian people, have fun and learning Italian language in innovative Italian language schools that use communicative method, fun activities and the student is every day stimulated.
Study abroad Italian in Italy
means understand Italian culture and be part of it, visiting important cities, doing several different types of activities such as: kitchen courses, drawing courses, mosaic courses, kayac courses and several other different one.
Learn Italian in Italy
is the only way to learn real Italian. You will attend a course and you will practice the language speaking with Italian. Don’t be shy, Italian will be happy if you will try to use the language and they will help you.
If you are interested in visiting mountains, lakes, nice sea places, art history cities, in Italy you will find all of these things.
You could start to study Italian language in Venice attending one month or one week course and then you could move to Verona, Florence, Rome, Sicily, to apreciate Italy.
So Welcome in Italy and if you start your trip from Venice choose Easy Italian Language & Art
Learning Italian in Italy is Easy with us!